Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Antiques. 202/365

We finally found an antique mall with nice things at reasonable prices (well, at least three or four of the booths were worthwhile). I didn't think I was old enough to be called an antique, but all of the games and books pictured are from the late '60s to early '70s. My favorite new found treasure is the picture of Mary. She will hang nicely next to the Jesus picture I received from Rachel last month. Jordan's favorite find was the "genuine velour" hat. It looks so cute on her! Unfortunately, Maddie didn't find anything at the antique mall, but she did do quite well later in the day at the Salvation Army store.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Mary picture! I'm in awe! She'll look better hanging next to my Jesus picture...afterall, giving to the less fortunate (aka me) is what Jesus would want you to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you already have a Mary hanging next to your Jesus picture?

    ReplyDelete