Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter. 102/365

After getting up way too early to see what the Easter bunny left, we went to Maymont to see the animals and the old Dooley mansion (completed in 1896 and bequethed to the City of Richmond in 1925). We enjoyed exploring some of the 100 acres of property.

No comments:

Post a Comment