Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Monkey'n Around. 14/365


I spent a great portion of my day organizing. I reorganized Maddie's whole closet which was quite an undertaking. She thinks jeans go in the drawer with the short-sleeved shirts. She also thinks jeans go in the drawer with the shorts and in the drawer with the sweaters. No wonder she always tells me she doesn't have any jeans. Not to mention she wears the same three shirts over and over again because she can't find the others underneath the jeans!! My other organization project was in Jordan's room. She had already organized her frog collection very nicely. Today I moved her monkey collection to the other side of the shelf from the frogs off of a table that was just taking up too much space in her too small room. Maybe now she won't feel so claustrophobic in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment